1. There are no limits on the length and style of posts. If you would like to rp with someone at your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced), you're welcome state this in your post, or on the OOC board.
2. Situations may be implied, but no actual 'adult content' is allowed on this site in any form.
3. Sparkling Creek Valley is semi-realistic. Magic, powers, unnatural colors/markings, and things along those lines are not allowed.
4. We encourage you to consider joining a wolf, horse, or human, but you are welcome to join other realistic species as well (please ask on the OOC board for approval first).
5. There are no specific rules regarding fighting and other such character interactions. You can establish rules before these situations arise if everyone involved agrees. Otherwise, we strongly encourage you to rp these encounters and use common sense to guide you.
1. If a leader has not posted anywhere within the last three weeks, they are considered inactive. If anyone attempts to claim their land, they will automatically win it, and the ex-leader cannot re-challenge them for two weeks. The player of the ex-leader cannot use other characters to defend/reclaim the land (either their own characters, or their allies/friends).
2. Leaders MUST respond to claims/challenges. You cannot rely on pack/herd members to do this.
Join Sparkling Creek Valley
Owner Contact: Piccolo_San33@hotmail.com